Monday, March 12, 2007

Team Building Week!

This song really touched my heart yesterday as we sang it in church. The words are so simple and yet it is the cry of my heart that the Lord would find His home in me. I am here and I want to be a temple holy and pleasing to Him. This week we are going into a time of really intentional team building and I am excited to see what the Lord does both in my heart and within our team. The time is quickly slipping away till the day that we leave. It felt very real today as I went to Wal-Mart to buy suitecases and other stuff for traveling. I'm kind of waiting for the road block that will knock this all out from under me and yet I trust that if this is where God is leading me He will keep providing. It just doesn't fully seem real. Although as the time shortens I am feeling an urgency to spend as much time with friends and family as possible. Hmm...we will see what happens in the next couple weeks. One thing you can pray for is my passport to come through soon so that my visa application can be worked on. Without that I would hit a roadblock. Also pray for God's provision for a teacher for the missionary kids in Lopburi both for our team and the teams already there studying in the langauge school. They are looking for 2 teachers to come for at least a year. So that is life at the moment and I'm looking forward to taking each day as it comes.

Resting Place
(Daphne Rademaker)


Heaven is my throne and earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Whom of you will hear the cry of my heart? Where will my resting place be?


Here oh Lord Have I prepared for you a home Long have I desired for you to dwell Here oh Lord Have I prepared a resting place Here oh Lord I wait for you alone


Copyright © 1991 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing. All rights reserved. International copyright secured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bitsy, you look so happy and at piece in your pictures. It is evedent that you have blended well eith the people there. Our prayers are with you, Your unofficial Uncle & Aunt, Jack & Ruth Wilson